When two or more parties have a dispute or disagreement that is in need of resolution – that they have not been able to resolve on their own – litigation may be necessary. Civil litigation pertains to a wide area of business, contractual, commercial and related matters.
If you are in the midst of a business dispute or conflict, it is advisable to contact an experienced civil litigation attorney at the earliest possible time. Attorney Marco A. Torres is a highly effective civil litigation and business dispute attorney who serves clients in the San Diego County Area and elsewhere, including, but not limited to, Los Angeles and Orange County.
Civil Litigation Areas
Attorney Torres counsels and represents clients in a wide array of non-criminal matters. These areas may include, but certainly are not limited to, the following:
- Bankruptcy – Chapter 7, 11, 13
- Breach of contract – often, one party claims a contract was breached and the other party claims adherence
- Business disputes – all business matters
- Business fraud – and other forms of misconduct
- Contract formation
- Contract disputes – breach of contract, contract interpretation disputes, performance, etc.
- Corporate matters
- Creditor matters
- Debt relief
- Employment law, including employer-employee contract disputes
- Insurance claims – policyholder and claim issues, etc.
- Landlord-tenant disputes – lease disputes
- Loan matters, modification
- Personal injury – where negligence causes injury
- Real estate matters
- Small claims – one party claims another owes money
- Tax controversy – pertaining to all tax matters
Litigation is Not Always Necessary
There are various ways to resolve a business dispute, and in fact most matters are resolved out of court. Court is usually, but not always, the last step after a series of attempted negotiations between the parties. Generally speaking, it is less expensive, less time consuming and less stressful to resolve a matter out of court than in court. It may be appropriate in your case to resolve your matter through alternative resolution methods, including the following:
If the matter does go to court, Attorney Torres is an experienced trial attorney. He will zealously advocate for the most favorable resolution possible.
San Diego Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution Attorney Marco A. Torres
Attorney Torres is an experienced civil litigation attorney who offers legal representation and counseling to clients who wish to resolve their business disputes. Attorney Torres can be contacted at email@example.com or by calling 619-849-8849.